“The value of apologetics extends far beyond one’s immediate evangelistic contact. It is the broader task of Christian apologetics to help create and sustain a cultural milieu in which the Gospel can be heard as an intellectually viable option for thinking men and women”.
Dr. William Lane Craig, Reasonable Faith
The Reasonable Faith Knoxville Chapter seeks to locally fulfill the three-fold mission of philosopher and theologian Dr. William Lane Craig’s Reasonable Faith Ministry:
- to provide an articulate, intelligent voice for biblical Christianity in the public arena.
- to challenge unbelievers with the truth of biblical Christianity.
- to train Christians to state and defend Christian truth claims with greater effectiveness.
The Reasonable Faith Knoxville Chapter seeks to equip Christians to provide in the public arena an intelligent, articulate, and uncompromising yet gracious Christian perspective on the most important issues concerning the truth of the Christian faith today, such as:
- the existence of God
- the meaning of life
- the objectivity of truth
- the foundation of moral values
- the creation of the universe
- intelligent design
- the reliability of the Gospels
- the uniqueness of Jesus
- the historicity of the resurrection
- the challenge of religious pluralism